I am a Droplet and here is my Soaking Story!

"Have you seen the Sun around lately?" I quipped. "No, I haven't! Hope I don't too. I want to relax!" my watery friend screeched. "Better get comfy because here she comes," I said disappointedly. "Hello!" The sun bellowed as we drifted up to the sky. Soon we were water again. The other drops began squishing us. "Stop that!" I snapped. "We are just condensing," they hissed back. And before I could ask what condensing has to do with manners we were a tight cloud. After a drudging hour, our cloud gave away and we fell to the ground. "Where are we?" I questioned. "I've been here before, it's the Panama canal," another droplet roared. My friend murmured "Finally, relaxation!". "Hope it lasts," I babbled as we shooted with the rapids.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts